Aug 12, 2008

The Latest in Band Outfits


Discovered this on the Brooklyn Vegan randomly.

I love how Von Trapp family this is and I totally admire them for wearing what looks like orange and yellow cotton jersey shorts - and getting away with it.

I think every so often about band outfit aesthetics and designing clothes in general. I don't foresee this ever being our deal - you know, the matching outfits thing - but still it's fun to see what other people are doing. (Other people, in this case, being De Novo Dahl). And I'm always down with coordinating.

I also like having themes à la Arcade Fire with some kind of motif going through various people's clothes.

I kind of like the idea of doing a color theme party wardrobe coordination practice/party every so often. It does make for great photos...

Anyway, I won't turn this into a fashion blog heh, but I'll leave you to feast on this:

4 comments:

Ciana said...

i'm okay with this blog becoming more fashion-oriented! also, i'm okay with coordinating or matching clothing. if they are designed by you.

meaning: please will you make our band some uniforms? how cute would that be?!?!

hilaryyyyyy said...

i'm into costumes. the dorkier the better.

Steven said...

i like the white stripes.

myrkur ljos said...

haha. i'll have to get working on that then.

the mental wheels are turning...